As the cleaning industry’s only outbreak prevention, response and recovery accreditation, GBAC STAR helps to establish protocols and procedures, offers expert-led training, and assesses readiness for biorisk situations. Being registered verifies that Tork Vision Cleaning is approved for use with GBAC STAR protocols and standards and meeting a higher level of cleanliness and safety.
“With so many options on the market today, it can be overwhelming for decision-makers to select the best equipment, chemicals or programmes,” said GBAC Executive Director Patricia Olinger. “With GBAC STAR Registration, it’s clear which solutions and programmes have been vetted by experts and meet a higher level of cleanliness and safety. This allows managers to better equip and train professionals so they can more easily and effectively uphold public health.”
To become GBAC STAR registered, Tork Vision Cleaning met specific requirements including demonstrating advantages over existing offerings in terms of efficacy, cost, health and safety, etc., as well as showing scientific evidence that it will make an effective contribution in preventing the spread of COVID-19 or any other diseases.
Tork pioneered the industry’s first data-driven cleaning solution in 2014 and is the global leader. By going digital, Facility Managers and cleaning companies can use real-time data to understand when and where there are cleaning needs in their facilities and easily adjust to changing hygiene protocols. According to data collected from existing Tork customers, switching to data-driven cleaning has helped them to:
- Make sure dispensers are stocked 99% of the time1
- Reduce dispenser checks by 91%, saving hundreds of staff hours each year2
- Save up 20% of cleaning hours3
- Achieve up to 30% higher customer satisfaction4
“We are happy to be recognised with such a prestigious registration. Over the years, our customers have realised that data-driven cleaning brings many more benefits beyond smarter staffing, faster resolution times and optimal cleaning frequencies”, said Eric Kleinpeter, Services and Solutions Director at Essity’s professional hygiene business. “Using the insights gained from real-time data has meant that they’ve been able to transform their entire way of working and achieve both higher staff satisfaction and better results by empowering their cleaners to work smarter and more efficiently. In a current customer survey, 100% said data-driven cleaning helps them improve hygiene in their facility while 85% said it helped them support a safer environment during COVID-19.5”
To learn more about how Tork is supporting businesses to secure the new hygiene standard with digital solutions, visit tork.ie/visioncleaning.
About GBAC, a Division of ISSA
Composed of international leaders in the field of microbial-pathogenic threat analysis, mitigation, response and recovery, the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC), a Division of ISSA, provides training, guidance, accreditation, certification, crisis management assistance and leadership to government, commercial and private entities looking to mitigate, quickly address and/or recover from biological threats and real-time crises. The organization’s services include biorisk management program assessment and training, Forensic Restoration® response and remediation, the GBAC STAR™ facility and service accreditation programs, training and certification of individuals and consulting for building owners and facility managers. For more information, visit www.gbac.org.
With more than 10,500 members—including distributors, manufacturers, manufacturer representatives, wholesalers, building service contractors, in-house service providers, residential cleaners, and associated service members—ISSA is the world’s leading trade association for the cleaning industry. The association is committed to changing the way the world views cleaning by providing its members with the business tools they need to promote cleaning as an investment in human health, the environment, and an improved bottom line. Headquartered in Rosemont, Ill., USA, the association has regional offices in Milan, Italy; Whitby, Canada; Parramatta, Australia; Seoul, South Korea; and Shanghai, China. For more information about ISSA, visit www.issa.com or call 800-225-4772 (North America) or 847-982-0800
1. Measured across nearly 13,000 connected dispensers between June-December 2019, based on time per month that a dispenser is in an empty status against total time per month.
2. Based on customer feedback for dispenser checks over 6 months before vs after installing Tork EasyCube® (between June-December 2019). Measured across 16 sites connected to Tork EasyCube, with each dispenser check taking approx. 20 seconds.
3. Based on the documented results achieved by three Tork EasyCube customers, measured before and after the implementation of Tork EasyCube.
4. Measurement of visitor satisfaction in two Tork EasyCube washrooms and two traditionally maintained and equipped washrooms at ISSA/Interclean exhibition, May 2016.
5. Based on survey results conducted in March 2021 of 34 current Tork Vision Cleaning customers in Europe and North America.
6. Based on survey results conducted in March 2021 of 34 current Tork Vision Cleaning customers in Europe and North America.
NOTE: Tork Vision Cleaning was formerly known as Tork EasyCube.